Sooo...I do seem to be getting quite a lot of attention on this account (LOVE TO ALL!!!) which makes things pretty busy, but hey! It's good busy! For those of you who have favourited my work and whose galleries I have not looked at yet, or who have added me to your watch list and I have not done so in return, please be patient. I will look at your galleries in time and be sure to favourite absolutely everything I like there because I'm generous like that
And if you have added me to your watch list, then I will look at your gallery, favourite what I like, and add you as well if I like a sufficient amount. If I don't add you, please don't be offended as I watch many people and I have to prioritize. If you're a writer, and I haven't faved or added you as a friend, it's because it takes longer to read than to look at pictures, but I will get to you! Anyway, the main reason for this journal is...well, some of you know I have four other accounts for different art that is not photography:
painting and drawing,
typography and design,
fashion design. Witchvine, my writing account is what this journal's about. It doesn't get much attention, so if you have time (once again, I understand it takes longer to read), please check out my vampire, Valundra. She is awesome. [link]
Thank you! Pentacle5
PS, this is NOT fanfic; it is my original story that I have been developing for something close to seven years. Luscerus is not Edward, Valundra is not Selene, Kosov is not Dracula, etc., etc., etc. Not that I have anything against GOOD fanfiction, but writing fanfiction just isn't my thing.
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you! (actually, I don't care)
5'6" and, while I haven't checked my weight since I can't even remember, I imagine it's somewhere between 105 and 115lbs.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
I have never smoked. Period.
3. Do you own a gun?
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Since I've only done it twice...not really.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Nom, nom. As long as they're vegetarian.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I like "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" for its pure comedic goodness. I like "Silent Night" because, when sung PROPERLY, it has a wonderful high vocal range.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk if I'm having cereal, otherwise it's organic grape juice! (trust me; it does taste different from the other stuff!)
10. Is your bathroom clean?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My pentacle and my nana's moonstone.
12. Do you like painkillers?
Only when I'm in pain.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
16. Middle Name?
Maryanne. Apparently my first name (nine letters) and my hyphenated last name (one of the last names also has nine letters) weren't long enough for my mother so she put two short names together to give me an eight letter middle name, lol.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...:
1. My sister's coming tomorrow.
2. I miss Ryan.
3. I want a puppy.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
1. Probably a present or cab fare.
2. Probably a present or cab fare.
3. Probably a present or cab fare.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
1. Organic grape juice.
2. Organic milk.
3. Grass juice. Lol. Actually, the last ingredients are wheat and barley grasses. Before those, there are kiwi, banana, mango, and other purees and spirulina (plankton). Lol, it ends up looking like swamp water and trying to get people to taste it the first time (including myself) is hilarious! But then you taste it aand...suddenly you want a glass full, and then you finish off the bottle and then whenever my friends come over (those who have tried it), one of the first things they ask is if we have grass juice! It's gooooddd stuff!
22. Current worry?
Will my sister remember the info I gave her?.
23. Current hate?
Off the top of my head? That so many people remain willfully ignorant.
24. Favorite place to be?
My room or a pretty place out in nature.
25. Least favorite place to be?
Anywhere of least comfort.
26. Do you miss anyone?
27. Do you own slippers?
Two pairs that I'm aware of at the moment.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
Umm...Blanket? Hey, it's nighttime! Leave me alone!
29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn first, then tan.
30. Favorite colour(s)?
Red, black, silver, green, turquoise, white, blue-violet, and blue.
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. Shower singing?
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The things I saw in the dark. I am not crazy! I don't see them anymore!...But they were scary...
35. What's in your pockets right now?
...Blankets don't have pockets...
36. List one thing that made you laugh?
My grampa and I got each other the exact same present: The Darwin Awards book.
37. Favorite bed sheets as a child?
I can't remember caring.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Fell on the asphalt and, when I got up, a hunk of my knee down to the bone did not come with me. Third grade.
39. Favorite song?
Green Finch and Linnet Bird. I actually have many more, but that one came first to mind and I am not listing all of them here.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
I actually don't know anymore.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Once again, not sure.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Too many. Leave me alone, guys! I have a boyfriend!
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I have yet to see one
45. What is your favorite book?
I love many many books, but my favourite is The Mists of Avalon.
46. What's your favorite candy?
Candy: Candy? Aww! Caandy!
Good Ree: Rree?
Good Ree: Rrree?
Candy: Mm mm! Candy!
Good Ree: Rree!
Good Ree: Rree!
Good Ree and Bad Rees: RRREE! RRREE! RRREE!
Candy: CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!
Bad Rees: RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Ree: ...Rree...
LMAO!!!! I'll explain to whoever asks! Um, my favourite candy is good quality milk chocolate with hazel nuts.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Played? Ha! We'll be singing them! Hm, Think of Me will probably be one.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Look at the Coffin with Golden Handles. Irish funeral all the way!
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Considering that was 53 minutes ago, I was likely looking at Bryn's survey.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
How late did I sleep in?